Instant Access to Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 2nd Edition
by Ronald C. Evans, DC, FACO, FICC
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
This is a Faculty Product!
Any student who attempts to request a review copy will be reported to the school's faculty and administration.
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Fits in your lab coat pocket, giving you easy access to frequently used assessment and testing information.
- Every test from the parent textbook, Illustrated Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 3rd Edition, is included in this pocket guide.
- A consistent format for each test (the same format as the parent text) ensures that you’ll find the information you need quickly and easily.
- Clinical pearls appear with almost every test, detailing author’s own clinical experience and providing valuable insight to both students and practitioners.
- Nearly 400 orthopedic gamuts concisely cover anatomy, motion assessment, muscle function, and imaging elements – essential concepts for effective assessment and diagnostic decision-making.
- A complete index of tests appears on the inside cover in alphabetical order, as well as by body system, so you can see at a glance which tests are covered and where to find them.
- Nearly 500 illustrations (line drawings and photographs) show key moves of each test, and other necessary maneuvers, anatomy, and pathologies.
- A glossary of key abbreviations is included at the end of the book, familiarizing you with common clinical terms and notation.
- A comprehensive bibliography provides helpful references for further research and study.
- All-new photos clearly illustrate every assessment test.
- Updated content ensures you have the latest assessment information at your fingertips.
Chapter 1: Principles in Assessing Musculoskeletal Disorders
Chapter 2: Cardinal Symptoms and Signs
Chapter 3: The Cervical Spine
Chapter 4: The Shoulder
Chapter 5: The Elbow
Chapter 6: The Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
Chapter 7: The Thoracic Spine
Chapter 8: The Lumbar Spine
Chapter 9: The Pelvis and Sacroiliac Joint
Chapter 10: The Hip Joint
Chapter 11: The Knee
Chapter 12: Lower Leg, Ankle, and Foot
Chapter 13: Malingering
Glossary of Abbreviations
Ronald C. Evans, DC, FACO, FICC, Fellow, Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists; Fellow, International College of Chiropractic; Senior Staff, ICON Whole Health; Past-Chairman of the Iowa Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Iowa Department of Public Health; Chief Executive Officer, Iowa Chiropractic Physicians Clinic, Des Moines, IA; Trustee, Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research, Des Moines, IA; Examiner Emeritus, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists, Member, Oversight Advisory Committe, Chiropractic Health Care Project, Department of Defense of the United States of America