Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiologic Physics
*Notice to Customer*
This is an instructor-led tool, and can only be accessed once an instructor establishes a course instance. Customers who purchase this online product will receive a booklet that contains the access code to the course in 5 to 7 business days.
- Course management software Blackboard and WebCT provide real-time chat, calendars, e-mail connections, bulletin board, instructor syllabus, etc., offering a variety of student and instructor communications options and administrative tools.
- Interactive exercises for each learning module include matching, multiple-choice using graphics, true or false, and labeling exercises to reinforce knowledge.
- Certain modules present activities that simulate real-world processes related to radiologic physics, promoting an understanding of difficult concepts.
- Each lesson within a module concludes with interactive exercises for review and self-assessment.
- Over 400 illustrations enhance the content on virtually every screen.
- Animations and slideshows include audio narrations that demonstrate difficult concepts and bring the principles of radiologic physics to life.
- Interesting factoids break up content with extra information related to the topic being discussed, making learning easier and more fun.
- Hypertext links direct students to related areas and resources for further study.
- A glossary of over 200 terms provides easy access to definitions used in radiologic physics.
- Quizzes at the end of each module allow students to evaluate their mastery of module content and determine areas of strength and weakness to aid in planning study time.
- Comprehensive exams at the end of all modules are automatically scored and reported to the instructor's gradebook to save valuable time in evaluating each student's understanding.
Module 1 General Principles
Module 2 Structures
Module 3 Electromagnetic Radiation
Module 4 Electrodynamics
Module 5 Electromagnetism
Module 6 Rectification
Module 7 X-ray Tubes and Circuits
Module 8 Production and Characteristics of Radiation