Mosby's Trigger Point Flip Chart with Referral Patterns and Stretching,
Non Book Item
Page Count: 32
List Price: $83.95
Treat soft tissue injury and pain with this valuable reference’s highly detailed illustrations, in an oversized 12 x 15 flip chart format! Each page includes 6-8 full-color illustrations that show trigger points and referral patterns to aid in treating clients. Plus, specific stretches for each muscle help you treat and educate patients more effectively. With a built-in cardboard stand, this flip chart is ideal for use in practice or in the classroom.
- Convenient spiral-bound design, built-in cardboard stand, and heavy, oversized 12 x 15 stock pages make it easy to display in a classroom or office setting.
- UNIQUE! Full-color illustrations show muscles, trigger points, referral patterns, and stretching in vibrant detail.
- Drawings demonstrating the locations of trigger points and pain referral patterns on each muscle help you successfully assess and treat trigger points.
- UNIQUE! Illustrations show specific stretches for each muscle to help you effectively treat muscle injuries and educate on self-care.
- Spacious design in large format allows enough space on each page for entire muscle groups to be shown together with corresponding stretching illustrations – perfect for use in the practice setting.
- UNIQUE! Combined with The Muscle and Bone Palpation Manual with Trigger Points, Referral Patterns, and Stretching textbook and flashcards, this flip chart provides a complete set of tools and resources for muscle assessment and treatment.
Section 1: Muscles of the Head
Section 2: Muscles of the Neck
Section 3: Muscles of the Shoulder Girdle
Section 4: Muscles of the Arm
Section 5: Muscles of the Forearm
Section 6: Muscles of the Hand
Section 7: Muscles of the Trunk
Section 8: Muscles of the Pelvis
Section 9: Muscles of the Thigh
Section 10: Muscles of the Leg
Section 11: Muscles of the Foot
Joseph E. Muscolino, DC, Instructor, Purchase College, State University of New York, Purchase, NY; Owner, The Art and Science of Kinesiology, Redding, CT