Mosby's Family Nurse Practitioner Online Review,
Page Count: 16
List Price: $246.00
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
Mosby's Family Nurse Practitioner Online Review is the only online study course for family nurse practitioners. It is a 16-week online review course that can be purchased by anyone studying for the FNP certification exams, which are offered year round. Covering all subject areas of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) certification exams for FNP, there is no need for users to travel to on-site courses. No CDs, textbooks, or manuals needed - everything is online and accessible in minutes. This online course can be accessed anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- UNIQUE! Only online course for family nurse practitioners!
- Covers all subject areas of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) certification exams for FNP
- Online and accessible anywhere, 24 hours a day
- Over 400 color illustrations to aid reviewing key concepts
- Over 500 self-check questions within the modules
- Case studies provide real-life examples of common symptoms and diagnoses
- Top 100 drug monographs that can be customized and printed
- Easy navigation tabs and outlines so the user can quickly go from lesson to lesson
Mosby, Denise Robinson, PhD, RN, FNP, Professor, Director, MSN Program, Northern Kentucky University; Family Nurse Practitioner, Healthpoint Family Care, Northern Kentucky University Medical Clinic, Highland Heights, KY and Cheryl Pope Kish, EdD, RNC, WHNP, Professor, Associate Dean & Director of Nursing Programs, Georgia College and State University, School of Health Sciences, Milledgeville, GA