Enhance your learning and comprehension with review questions for each chapter, including fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, labeling, and matching, plus additional activities like crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and word finds. The use of humor throughout makes it easier to understand difficult topics. In addition, tips, such as how to study from the textbook, how to use mnemonic devices, and how to take examinations, make this is a valuable study tool for anyone using The Human Body in Health & Disease.
- Chapter review questions, including fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, labeling, and matching reinforce understanding.
- Engaging crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and word finds enhance recall.
- Tips and tricks, such as how to study from the textbook, how to use mnemonic devices, and how to take examinations help ensure success in the classroom.
1. An Introduction to the Structure and Function of the Body
2. Chemistry of Life
3. Cells and Tissues
4. Organ Systems of the Body
5. Mechanisms of Disease
6. The Integumentary System and Body Membranes
7. The Skeletal System
8. The Muscular System
9. The Nervous System
10. The Senses
11. The Endocrine System
13. The Heart and Heart Disease
14. The Circulation of the Blood
15. The Lymphatic System and Immunity
16. The Respiratory System
17. The Digestive System
18. Nutrition and Metabolism
19. The Urinary System
20. Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
21. Acid-Base Balance
22. The Reproductive Systems
23. Growth and Development
24. Genetics and Genetic Diseases
Chapter Test and Case Studies Answers