Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiologic Physics, 2nd Edition
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Outcome-based learning includes content and assessments related to specific learning objectives, ensuring that you master key material.
- Animations, slideshows, and video clips with audio narration communicate complex concepts that are impossible to convey with static illustrations.
- Enlarged images appear in popup windows, making it easier to see detail in densely labeled illustrations.
- Summation screens provide review and remediation of content.
- Graded section quizzes help you determine additional study needs before taking the exam.
- End-of-module exams offer excellent preparation for the accrediting exam.
- Contemporary design makes content easy to read and the course easy to navigate.
- Audio glossary makes it easy to listen to pronunciations of key terms.
- Links connect you to related websites for further research and study.
Module 1 General Principles
Module 2 Structure of the Atom
Module 3 Electromagnetic Radiation
Module 4 Electrodynamics
Module 5 Electromagnetism
Module 6 X-Ray Circuitry
Module 7 The X-Ray TubeModule
Module 8 X-Ray Production
Module 9 Interactions with Matter