Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiobiology and Radiation Protection, 2nd Edition
Page Count: 8
List Price: $57.95
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
Offering dynamic online learning, this course covers the topics you must learn to meet ASRT requirements. It uses engaging animations and slideshows to communicate difficult concepts and enhance your understanding of radiobiology and radiation protection. Updated, upgraded, and redesigned, this online resource supports the content in many of your textbooks.
- Unique outcome-based learning ensures that you meet ASRT learning objectives.
- Animations and slideshows with audio narration communicate complex concepts that are impossible to convey with static illustrations.
- A contemporary design makes content easy to read and the course easy to navigate.
- Enlarged images appear in popup windows, making it easier to see detail in densely labeled illustrations and radiographic images.
- Unique Instructor Says voiceover narration is included for some illustrations, clarifying difficult concepts.
- Summation screens provide review and remediation of content.
- Unique section quizzes help you determine any additional study needs before taking the exam.
- End-of-module exams offer excellent preparation for the accrediting exam.
- Unique audio glossary makes it easy to listen to pronunciations of key terms related to radiobiology and radiation protection.
- A new design makes it easier to navigate the course.
- Updated content promotes objective-based learning with measurable outcomes.
- Updated images replace the majority of drawings.
- More sophisticated animations.
- More interactive activities.
- Summations are added for remediation and efficient review of difficult concepts.
- New audio glossary links definitions to terms within the modules.
Module 1 Radiation Chemistry
Module 2 Cellular Radiation Effects
Module 3 Systemic Radiation Effects
Module 4 Genetic Effects
Module 5 Somatic Effects
Module 6 Radiation Detection and Measurement
Module 7 Patient Protection Equipment and Practices
Module 8 Radiographer Protection
Mosby and Mosby