Mosby's Nursing Assistant Video Skills - Body Mechanics & Exercise DVD 3.0,3rd Edition
List Price: $248.00
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
With these engaging, interactive videos, you’ll be able to understand and master key nursing assistant procedures. Each procedure includes Purpose, Equipment, Preparation, Safety, Procedure Video, Follow-Up Care, and Review Questions. The Procedure Video demonstrates how to perform a specific skill in a step-by-step format, according to the most current nurse assisting practice. Institutional Version.
- Full-motion, step-by-step procedures clearly and accurately demonstrate how to perform skills.
- Actual nurses and nurse assistants demonstrate realistic performance of skills.
- Cultural diversity is represented for both patients and nurses, reflecting the reality of today’s practice.
- Exciting computer graphics and animations enhance the fast-paced, engaging presentation.
- A consistent format for each skill includes segments such as purpose, equipment, preparation, safety, procedure video, follow up, and review questions.
- Overviews help you place skills within the context of patient care.
- Preparation for each skill indicates appropriate patient preparation as well as a link to standard preparation steps.
- Safety sections alert you to important points to ensure the safe performance of each skill.
- Review questions for each skill help you review and evaluate your understanding.
Body Mechanics and Exercise
- Assisting with moving and positioning clients in bed
- Moving client up in bed
- Transfer from bed to chair or wheelchair using a transfer belt
- Transfer from bed to a stretcher
- Passive range-of-motion exercises
- Assisting with ambulation with a cane and walker
- Transfer from Bed to a chair using a mechanical lift NEW!