Mosby's Nursing Assistant Video Skills - Personal Hygiene & Grooming DVD 3.0,3rd Edition
List Price: $248.00
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
With these engaging, interactive videos, you’ll be able to understand and master key nursing assistant procedures. Each procedure includes Purpose, Equipment, Preparation, Safety, Procedure Video, Follow-Up Care, and Review Questions. The Procedure Video demonstrates how to perform a specific skill in a step-by-step format, according to the most current nurse assisting practice. Institutional Version.
- Full-motion, step-by-step procedures clearly and accurately demonstrate how to perform skills.
- Actual nurses and nurse assistants demonstrate realistic performance of skills.
- Cultural diversity is represented for both patients and nurses, reflecting the reality of today’s practice.
- Exciting computer graphics and animations enhance the fast-paced, engaging presentation.
- A consistent format for each skill includes segments such as purpose, equipment, preparation, safety, procedure video, follow up, and review questions.
- Overviews help you place skills within the context of patient care.
- Preparation for each skill indicates appropriate patient preparation as well as a link to standard preparation steps.
- Safety sections alert you to important points to ensure the safe performance of each skill.
- Review questions for each skill help you review and evaluate your understanding.
Personal Hygiene & Grooming
- Oral hygiene, including oral care for the unconscious person, denture cleaning, and precautions for the person at risk of aspiration
- Hair care, including shampooing in bed
- Giving a shampoo in tub or shower
- Shaving a male with safety/disposable and electric razor
- Nail and foot care
- Changing a hospital gown
- Changing a hospital gown for patient with IV
- Assisting with undressing and dressing