Adler's Physiology of the Eye, 11th Edition
Drs. Paul L. Kaufman, Albert Alm, Leonard A Levin, Siv F. E. Nilsson, James Ver Hoeve, and Samuel Wu present the 11th Edition of the classic text Adler’s Physiology of the Eye, updated to enhance your understanding of ocular function. This full-color, user-friendly edition captures the latest molecular, genetic, and biochemical discoveries and offers you unparalleled knowledge and insight into the physiology of the eye and its structures. A new organization by function, rather than anatomy, helps you make a stronger connection between physiological principles and clinical practice; and more than 1,000 great new full-color illustrations help clarify complex concepts. You can also access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Deepen your grasp of the physiological principles that underlie visual acuity, color vision, ocular circulation, the extraocular muscle, and much more.
- Glean the latest knowledge in the field, including the most recent molecular, genetic, and biochemical discoveries.
- Make a stronger connection between physiology and clinical practice with the aid of an enhanced clinical emphasis throughout, as well as a new organization by function rather than by anatomy.
- Better visualize all concepts by viewing 1,000 clear, full-color illustrations.
- Access the complete contents online at expertconsult.com.
Siv F. E. Nilsson, PhD, Lecturer, Department of Medical and Health Sciences, Division of Drug Research, Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden, James Ver Hoeve, MD, Senior Scientist, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA, Samuel Wu, MD, Camille and Raymond Hankamer Chair in Ophthalmology, Professor of Ophthalmology, Neuroscience and Physiology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA, Paul L. Kaufman, MD, Peter A. Duehr Professor and Chairman, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA
Peter A. Duehr Professor and Chairman, Albert Alm, MD, Professor, Department of Neuroscience and Ophthalmology, University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Executive Editor and Leonard A Levin, MD, PhD, Canada Research Chair of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Univerisity of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Canada Research Chair of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
Department of Ophthalmology
University of Montreal