Mosby's Review Cards for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 3rd Edition
With more review cards than any other product on the market, you’ll have the perfect tool for study groups or on-the-go review, and with a new chapter focusing on pharmacology, you’ll be more prepared than ever before. This edition features over 1,200 questions with alternate item-format and integrated content questions organized by clinical area and body system. These cards contain several practice questions on the front, with answers, rationales for correct and incorrect options, cognitive levels, nursing process steps, and NCLEX test plan categories on the back. You’ll also receive an overview of the latest NCLEX-RN test plan, and valuable test-taking tips.
- UNIQUE! Provides more practice questions than any other card set with over 1,200 review questions on portable cards.
- An introductory section on test taking offers helpful strategies for improving your test-taking skills and managing test anxiety.
- Questions are logically organized by body system within each clinical area section.
- Plenty of alternate item-format questions, including multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, and illustrated questions, offer valuable preparation for the newer question formats appearing on the NCLEX-RN examination.
- Each question is classified by cognitive level, nursing process step, and NCLEX test plan client needs area to help you identify areas where more review may be required.
- A section on integrated concepts includes questions on leadership, management of patient care, cultural competence, and community-based practice, addressing the integrated concepts covered in the NCLEX-RN examination.
- UNIQUE! A separate section on pharmacology reflects the increased focus on this subject in the NCLEX examination and enables you to concentrate on the most frequently tested content.
- Rationales for incorrect options are now included to help you understand the faulty thought processes that lead to selecting the wrong answers.
- Double the number of alternate item questions and the new chart exhibit format ensure you have ample practice with the newest question formats.
- Introduction and NCLEX-RN Preparation
- Fundamentals of Nursing Science
- Pharmacology and Parenteral Therapies
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Maternal and Neonatal Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Integrated Concepts
Martin S. Manno, RN, MSN, APRN, BC, Martin S. Manno, MSN, RN, ACNS-BC
Director of Nursing Education and Research
University of Pennsylvania Health System
Penn Presbyterian Medical Center