ACLS Study Cards, 3rd Edition
Page Count: 144
List Price: $38.95
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
500 flashcards make it easy to study ACLS anytime, anywhere! Corresponding to Aehlert: ACLS Study Guide, 3rd Edition, these flashcards offer a quick, concise overview of the information you need to know to pass ACLS. Each card includes a question on the front and an answer on the back. Offered in book format, these flashcards may be removed and organized by topic.
- 500 study cards cover each ACLS topic.
- Full-color design allows for color coding and easy correlation with the ACLS Study Guide.
- Numerous high-quality illustrations — including practice rhythm strips — offer visual clarity for easier understanding of ACLS concepts.
- A newly combined vascular access and medication section covers methods to access the venous circulation and common medications used during cardiac emergencies.
- Case studies give you the opportunity to practice correct patient management.
- Perforation allows you to remove the cards to make your own customized study decks.
- Content corresponds to Aehlert: ACLS Study Guide, 3rd Edition and the 2005 ECC guidelines.
- 100 cards on dysrhythmia recognition with 30 new practice rhythm strips provide a great refresher on rhythm recognition.
- 34 new cards cover special resuscitation situations.
Section 1 The ABCDs of Emergency Cardiac Care
Section 2 Airway Management
Section 3 Rhythm Recognition
Section 4 Electrical Therapy
Section 5 Vascular Access and Medications
Section 6 Acute Coronary Syndromes
Section 7 Stroke and Special Resuscitation Situations
Section 8 Putting It All Together
Barbara J Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Phoenix, AZ and Pursley, TX, USA