The definitive endodontics reference, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp is known for its comprehensive coverage of leading-edge information, materials, and techniques. It examines all aspects of endodontic care, from preparing the clinician and patient for endodontic treatment to the role the endodontist can play in the treatment of traumatic injuries and to the procedures used in the treatment of pediatric and older patients. Not only does Hargreaves and Cohen’s 10th edition add five chapters on hot new topics, it also includes online access! As an Expert Consult title, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp lets you search the entire contents of the book on your computer, and includes five online chapters not available in the printed text, plus videos, a searchable image collection, and more. For evidence-based endodontics research and treatment, this is your one-stop resource!
Part 1: The Core Science of Endodontics
2. Management of Endodontic Emergencies
3. Diagnosis of Non-odontogenic Toothache
4. Case Selection and Treatment Planning
5. Preparation for Treatment
6. Armamentarium and Sterilization
7. Tooth Morphology and Access Cavity Preparation
8. Instruments, Materials, and Devices
9. Cleaning and Shaping of the Root Canal System
10. Obturation of the Cleaned and Shaped Root Canal System
11. Endodontic Records and Legal Responsibilities
Part 2: The Advanced Science of Endodontics
12. Structure and Functions of the Dentin-Pulp Complex
13. Pulpal Reactions to Caries and Dental Procedures
14. Pathobiology of the Periapex NEW!
15. Microbiology and Treatment of Endodontic Infections
Part 3: Related Clinical Topics
16. Regenerative Endodontics NEW!
17. The Role of Endodontics after Dental Traumatic Injuries
18. Endodontic and Periodontal Interrelationships
19. Endodontic Pharmacology
20. Local Anesthesia in Endodontics
21. Periradicular Surgery
22. Restoration of the Endodontically Treated Tooth NEW!
23. Pediatric Endodontics: Endodontic Treatment for the Primary and Young Permanent Dentition
24. Effects of Age and Systemic Health on Endodontics
25. Non-Surgical Retreatment
Expert Consult Chapters (online only)
26. Understanding and Managing the Fearful Dental Patient
27. The Law and Dental Technology: Focus on Endodontics
28. Digital Technology in Endodontic Practice
29. CBCT for Endodontics NEW!
30. Endodontic Practice Management NEW!