Student Workbook for Practice Management for the Dental Team, 7th Edition
Get more practice with essential dental office skills! Corresponding to the chapters in Practice Management for the Dental Team, 7th Edition, by Betty Ladley Finkbeiner, CDA Emeritus, BS, MS, and Charles Allan Finkbeiner, BS, MS, this workbook includes an EagleSoft practice management CD-ROM. Interactive exercises help you gain realistic office experience, from learning the technology to managing patient information to completing financial procedures. The workbook also includes summaries of textbook content, learning objectives, practice questions, critical thinking exercises, and online assignments. With these valuable resources, you'll learn to perform all dental office functions!
- The full EagleSoft practice management CD includes exercises for relevant chapters in the book, adding opportunities for realistic office experience.
- Practice questions, critical thinking exercises and Internet assignments help you prepare for your first job.
- Learning objectives and summaries of content from the textbook help you comprehend and retain key information.
Part I: Dentistry as a Business
1. The Business of Dentistry
2. Dental Team Management
3. Patient Management
4. Legal and Ethical Issues in the Dental Business Office
5. Technology in the Business Office
6. Office Design and Equipment Placement
Part II: Communication Management
7. Working with Dental Office Documents
8. Storage of Business Records
9. Written Communication
Part III: Business Office Systems
11. Appointment Management Systems
12. Recall Systems
13. Inventory Systems and Supply Ordering
14. Dental Insurance
15. Financial Systems: Accounts Receivable
16. Other Financial Systems
17. Infection Control Systems
Part IV: The Dental Assistant in the Workplace
18. Planning and Managing Your Career Path
Betty Ladley Finkbeiner, CDA Emeritus, RDA, BS, MS, Emeritus Faculty, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI and Charles Allan Finkbeiner, BS, MS, Emeritus Faculty, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI