Nursing Research Online for Nursing Research (User's Guide and Access Code), 7th Edition
Online Course - Access Card
Consisting of 13 ready-to-use, yet thoroughly customizable modules, Nursing Research Online is an interactive online course designed to help you understand the world of nursing research and build a foundation for evidence-based nursing practice. Reading assignments, discussions, and activities correspond to and enhance the 7th edition of LoBiondo-Wood’s Nursing Research for an engaging, hands-on learning experience.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Ready-to-use lessons feature a rich variety of engaging examples — from the nursing literature, nursing practice, and everyday life — to help you easily grasp key concepts.
- Integrated Learning Activities challenge you to apply your knowledge of nursing research.
- Discussion Forum Activities encourage critical thinking and enable you to share ideas and interact with other students and the instructor.
- Read & Discover Assignments direct you to read specific portions of the textbook before completing corresponding online learning modules, helping you relate textbook content to online activities.
- A Course Introduction familiarizes you with online learning and Nursing Research Online’s learner-centered, knowledge-construction approach.
- A knowledge-construction approach features carefully crafted learning activities that promote a deeper understanding of essential concepts.
- Application Activities focus on "learning by doing," encouraging you to seek out and apply content to solve practical problems in nursing research.
- Nursing Research
- Literature Review
- Theoretical Frameworks for Research
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
- Research Samples
- Legal/Ethical Issues
- Data Collection and Measurement
- Understanding Statistics
- Findings — Appraise, Critique, Understand
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Research Project
- Evidence-Based Practice Project
Geri LoBiondo-Wood, PhD, RN, FAAN, Professor, Director of PhD Nursing Program, University of Texas Health Sciences Center, School of Nursing, Nursing Systems and Technology, Houston, Texas, Judith Haber, PhD, RN, FAAN, The Ursula Springer Leadership Professor in Nursing, Rory Meyers College of Nursing, New York University, New York, New York, Timothy J. Bristol, RN, MSN, PhD and Suzanne Sutherland, PhD, RN, Professor Emerita and Part-Time Faculty Member, California State University, Sacramento, CA, USA