Introduction to Physical Therapy, 4e by Michael Pagliarulo provides a comprehensive description of the profession and practice of physical therapy.
- NEW! Evolve website with a test bank, PowerPoint presentations, and image collection.
- The only introductory textbook that includes an overview of the profession and clinical information
- Chapter on reimbursement introduces the fiscal aspect of health care and reimbursement for physical therapy services.
- Chapter on communication and cultural competence helps the PT and PTA understand behavior due to cultural differences.
- EXPANDED! Numerous learning aides, including chapter outlines, key terms, learning objectives, questions to ask, boxes, tables, summaries and up to date references, suggested readings, and reviewe questions.
- The lastest information on current trends in health care and the profession of physical therapy keeps the students current on latest issues.