Introduction to Physical Therapy - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Page Count: 400
List Price: $55.95
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
Introduction to Physical Therapy, 4e by Michael Pagliarulo provides a comprehensive description of the profession and practice of physical therapy.
- NEW! Evolve website with a test bank, PowerPoint presentations, and image collection.
- The only introductory textbook that includes an overview of the profession and clinical information
- Chapter on reimbursement introduces the fiscal aspect of health care and reimbursement for physical therapy services.
- Chapter on communication and cultural competence helps the PT and PTA understand behavior due to cultural differences.
- EXPANDED! Numerous learning aides, including chapter outlines, key terms, learning objectives, questions to ask, boxes, tables, summaries and up to date references, suggested readings, and reviewe questions.
- The lastest information on current trends in health care and the profession of physical therapy keeps the students current on latest issues.
Michael A. Pagliarulo, PT, EdD, Associate Professor, Department of Physical Therapy, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY