Cosmetic Facial Surgery,
Take your practice to the next level! Cosmetic Facial Surgery provides a highly illustrated, case-based approach to common face and neck procedures. In this full-color reference, internationally renowned surgeon Joe Niamtu III, DMD, covers techniques including brow, face, and neck lifts; nose, eye, and ear surgery; cosmetic surgery practice with discussions of the process of facial aging, diagnosing and consulting with patients, clinical digital facial implants; skin resurfacing; the use of neurotoxins; and the removal of skin lesions. The book also prepares you for photography, and anesthesia considerations. In a companion DVD, video clips feature Dr. Niamtu demonstrating key procedures addressed in the text.
- Comprehensive coverage includes the full range of surgical procedures from the upper face to the lower face/neck area.
- Over 3,000 full-color photos show surgical techniques and before-and-after shots of actual cases done by Dr. Niamtu.
- A DVD includes videos of procedures performed by the author, bringing complicated procedures to life.
- Accessible, easy-to-grasp descriptions, written in an engaging, first-person narrative, explain concepts based on real cases and on Dr. Niamtu's experience.
1. The Aging Face
2. Diagnosis of the Cosmetic Facial Surgery Patient: The Art of the Consult and the Office Patient Experience
3. Clinical Digital Photography
4. Anesthesia Considerations for Cosmetic Facial Surgery
5. Mini Open Brow Lift: The Transfollicular Subcutaneous Approach
6. Brow and Forehead Lifting
7. Cosmetic Blepharoplasty
9. Cervicofacial Rhytidectomy
10. Facial Implants
12. Skin Resurfacing
13. Neurotoxins in Cosmetic Facial Surgery
14. The Use of Injectable Fillers in Cosmetic Facial Surgery
15. Lip Reduction (Reduction Cheiloplasty)
16. Cosmetic Removal of Nevi and Lesions with 4.0 MhZ Radiowave Surgery
17. Laser Treatment of Vascular Lesions
Joe Niamtu, DMD, FAACS, Private Practice, Cosmetic Facial Surgery, Richmond, VA