Do you need a code to access this on your school's LMS (like Blackboard, etc.)?
Consisting of 13 ready-to-use, yet thoroughly customizable modules, Nursing Research Online is an interactive online course designed to help you understand the world of nursing research and build a foundation for evidence-based nursing practice. Reading assignments, discussions, and activities correspond to and enhance the 7th edition of LoBiondo-Wood’s Nursing Research for an engaging, hands-on learning experience.
- Ready-to-use lessons feature a rich variety of engaging examples — from the nursing literature, nursing practice, and everyday life — to help you easily grasp key concepts.
- Integrated Learning Activities challenge you to apply your knowledge of nursing research.
- Discussion Forum Activities encourage critical thinking and enable you to share ideas and interact with other students and the instructor.
- Read & Discover Assignments direct you to read specific portions of the textbook before completing corresponding online learning modules, helping you relate textbook content to online activities.
- A Course Introduction familiarizes you with online learning and Nursing Research Online’s learner-centered, knowledge-construction approach.
- A knowledge-construction approach features carefully crafted learning activities that promote a deeper understanding of essential concepts.
- Application Activities focus on "learning by doing," encouraging you to seek out and apply content to solve practical problems in nursing research.
- Nursing Research
- Theoretical Frameworks for Research
- Data Collection and Measurement
- Findings — Appraise, Critique, Understand
- Evidence-Based Practice Project