Listen and learn on YOUR terms with iTerms! This downloadable audio program provides pronunciations and definitions of over 3,000 medical terms in a portable format, perfect for helping you learn and understand the terms you need to know to succeed in your medical terminology course as well as in the clinical environment. It's a fun and easy way to learn to pronounce terms with confidence, understand and communicate in health care settings, and improve your test scores.
- Over 3,000 terms from Exploring Medical Language, 7th Edition are pronounced and defined, giving you confidence that you're pronouncing and using complex medical terms correctly.
- Files can be downloaded to an MP3 player, so you can easily carry the audio program with you wherever you go. Study or review anywhere that reading and working with the text isn't practical.
- Audio program helps you get the most important content from the text in a productive, efficient, and effective format.
2. Body Structure, Color, and Oncology
3. Directional Terms, Anatomical Planes, and Quadrants
4. Integumentary System
5. Respiratory System
6. Urinary System
7. Male Reproductive System
8. Female Reproductive System
9. Obstetrics and Neonatology
10. Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems
11. Digestive System
14. Musculoskeletal System
15. Nervous System and Common Behavioral Health Terms
16. Endocrine System