With more than 2,080 vibrant, full-color clinical photographs, Restorative Dentistry presents the Italian Academy of Conservative Dentistry's authoritative coverage of endodontics, cosmetics, prosthodontics, traumatology, and general operative principles with unparalleled visual detail. This atlas-style resource guides you step-by-step through essential procedures and presents realistic case scenarios to help you deepen your understanding of restorative principles and successfully apply your knowledge to patient treatment.
1. Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in Restorative Dentistry
2. Causal Therapy
3. Isolation of the Operative Site
4. Biologic Aspects: Protection of the Pulp and Dentin Adhesion
5. Silver Amalgam and Current Applications
6. Bleaching Techniques
7. Direct Restorations in the Anterior
8. Adhesive Cementation
9. Direct Composite Restorations
10. Posterior Composite Restorations: Direct or Indirect Technique?
11. Indirect Restorations in the Posterior Quadrants: Gold Inlays
12. Restoration of Endodontically Treated Teeth
13. Relationship Between Restorative Treatment and Periodontal Health
14. Notes on Pediatric Dentistry
16. Occlusal Aspects in Restorative Dentistry