Anatomy & Physiology - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource,8th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
List Price: $157.00
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
- Creative, dynamic design with over 1400 full-color photographs and drawings, plus a comprehensive color key, illustrates the most current scientific knowledge and makes the information more accessible.
- UNIQUE! Consistent, unifying themes in each chapter such as the Big Picture and Cycle of Life sections tie your learning together and make anatomical concepts relevant.
- UNIQUE! The Clear View of the Human Body is a full-color, semi-transparent, 22-page model of the body that lets you virtually dissect the male and female human bodies along several planes of the body.
- UNIQUE! Body system chapters have been broken down into separate chapters to help you learn material in smaller pieces.
- UNIQUE! A&P Connect guides you to the Evolve site where you can learn more about related topics such as disease states, health professions, and more.
- Quick Guide to the Language of Science and Medicine contains medical terminology, scientific terms, pronunciations, definitions, and word part breakdowns for key concepts.
- Brief Atlas of the Human of the Human Body contains more than 100 full-color supplemental photographs of the human body, including surface and internal anatomy.
- Free 1-year access to Netter's 3D Interactive Anatomy, powered by Cyber Anatomy, a state-of-the-art software program that uses advanced gaming technology and interactive 3D anatomy models to learn, review, and teach anatomy.
- Smaller, separate chapters for Cell Reproduction, Autonomic Nervous System, Endocrine Regulation, and Endocrine Glands.
- Expansion of A&P Connect includes Protective Strategies of the Respiratory Tract, "Meth Mouth," Chromosome Territories, Using Gene Therapy, and Amazing Amino Acids.
- Art and content updates include new dynamic art and the most current information available.
Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor of Anatomy & Physiology Instruction, New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, New York; Professor Emeritus of Life Sciences, St. Charles Community College, Cottleville, Missouri; Assistant Professor Emeritus of Physiology, Course Director Emeritus in Human Physiology, St. Louis University Medical School, St. Louis, Missouri, USA and Gary A. Thibodeau, PhD, Chancellor Emeritus and Professor Emeritus of Biology, University of Wisconsin, River Falls, River Falls, Wisconsin, USA