RNtertainment: The NCLEX® Examination Review Game,2nd Edition
RNtertainment: The NCLEX® Review Game, 2nd Edition is a revolutionary board game that offers nursing students a fun and challenging change of pace from standard review options. 800 all new clinical questions and scenarios cover all the major nursing categories on the latest NCLEX® test plan — including Health Promotion and Maintenance, Physiological Integrity, Psychosocial Integrity, and Safe and Effective Care Environment. This completely redesigned second edition also features new alternate item formats, test-taking tips and test-taking traps covering helpful test taking strategies and techniques, and a rationales booklet that provides justification for correct answers. If your students are looking for a more engaging way to effectively prepare for the NCLEX® exam, then be sure to suggest RNtertainment!
- Traditional game board format gives you the flexibility to create a competitive group atmosphere with fellow students/ colleagues, or to review on your own.
- Clinical questions and scenarios covering all the major nursing categories provide an engaging review alternative to fully prepare you for the NCLEX® exam.
- 800 all new questions are divided evenly among the four major client needs categories found on the NCLEX® exam: Safe and Effective Care Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Psychosocial Integrity, and Physiological Integrity.
- Completely redesigned game format offers new experiences for fun and engaging learning.
- Coverage of every Client Need category and level is incorporated into the all new clinical questions and scenarios.
- Questions are available in various formats including multiple-choice, multiple response, prioritizing, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Rationales for the correct answers are provided in a separate booklet.
- Tips and traps offer helpful test taking strategies and techniques to help you succeed on the NCLEX exam.
Health Promotion and Maintenance
Safe and Effective Care Environment
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI; President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, RI