Mosby's Review for the NBDE, Part 1 - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card),
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and
you will not be charged until the item ships.
This complete exam review provides crucial, current information on each of the basic sciences addressed in Part I of the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE), including Anatomic Sciences, Biochemistry and Physiology, Microbiology and Pathology, and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion. Written by recognized authorities in their fields, material is presented in a concise, convenient outline format. Content is arranged according to the specifications of the NBDE, and supported by informative examples and illustrations.
Get the instant access version
- Outline format presents essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Approximately 200 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key topics, including anatomic structures, physiology, and microbiology.
- Exam-based structure presents sections in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Sample exam questions include 100 multiple-choice review questions in each section of the book, created according to exam specifications.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
- Answer key includes correct answers with rationales, illustrating the logic behind exam questions and reinforcing principles addressed in each section.
1. Anatomic Sciences - Jean Yang, DMD
2. Biochemistry and Physiology - Kenneth Etzel, PhD, MS
3. Microbiology and Pathology - Jean Yang, DMD
4. Dental Anatomy and Occlusion - Major Ash, BDS, BS, DDS, MS, MDhc; Stanley Nelson, DDS, MS