Mosby's Q & A Review for the Occupational Therapy Board Examination - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card)
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and
you will not be charged until the item ships.
This book/CD-ROM review package gives you the necessary tools you need to successfully prepare for the National Board for Occupational Therapy Certification Examination. With this overall package you can study for the NBCOT certification exam and feel more confident you are prepared to take the test. The text includes 800 multiple-choice review questions written to parallel the content and format of the exam. The accompanying CD, with all 800 questions, enables you to generate an unlimited number of practice tests to simulate the actual testing situation.
- All test questions in the book are included on the CD-ROM and are available in a "review mode" with immediate answers and rationales, or a "test mode," with test performance report.
- Questions focus on the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework (OTPF) as well as the results from the practice analysis completed by NBCOT.
- Questions cross the spectrum of occupational therapy process - evaluation, intervention planning, intervention, service management, and outcomes of a variety of populations including pediatric, mental health, and adult physical and neurological conditions.
- Practice environments such as the community, school-based and hospital based care are covered throughout.
- Specific references for every question and a comprehensive list of resources are provided at the end of the book for further study.
- Rationales for answer options are provided to explain why the correct answer is right and the other choices are wrong.
- Provides information on the format of the NBCOT exam and tips for studying and answering test questions.
- CD-ROM also provides detailed test reports that give a breakdown of the number of questions in each category and the number answered correctly during each practice test.
1. Examination Preparation
2. How to Use Textbook
3. Using the OT Practice Framework
5. Intervention Planning
7. Administration & Service Management
Patricia Bowyer, EdD, OTR/L, BCN, Associate Professor and Associate Director, Texas Woman's University at Houston, The Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX and Dorothy P. Bethea, EdD, MPA-OTR-L, Chair and Associate Professor, Winston-Salem State University, The School of Health Sciences, Occupational Therapy Department, Winston-Salem, NC, USA