Mosby's Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 6th Edition
- UNIQUE! Emphasis on nursing and health science terminology makes this the most useful pocket dictionary for students and practitioners in nursing and health professions.
- Its small size makes it easy to transport, and the sturdy, flexible cover increases the durability.
- The practical, straightforward alphabetical organization with no subentries and easy-to-use thumb tabs make it easy to find and understand information.
- UNIQUE! A section on nursing diagnoses with entries for all NANDA-approved nursing diagnoses prepares you for real-world practice.
- British spellings for selected entries help you recognize alternate spellings.
- Etymologies aid your understanding of medical terminology and help you develop a professional vocabulary.
- Pronunciations provided for key entries help you use terminology correctly in everyday practice.
- Includes 38,700 definitions, with over 5,000 new and 25,000 revised definitions, to reflect the latest information in all areas of nursing, medicine, and health professions.
- UNIQUE! Current definitions for all NANDA nursing diagnoses, NIC (Nursing Interventions Classifications) and NOC (Nursing Outcomes Classifications) ensure you have the most up-to-date information for clinical documentation, communication, and care evaluation.
Color Atlas of Human Anatomy
2 American Sign Language and Manual Communication
3 Health Promotion
4 General Resources