Mosby's Massage Therapy Review - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 3rd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
- The companion CD, packaged with the text, features two practice tests that match the electronic format of actual certification exams, mirror the content of the NCE and MPLEx exams (offered by NCBTMB and FSMTB), and offer immediate remediation for any areas of weakness.
- More than 1,300 review questions include the two types of questions on the NCE — factual recall and comprehension.
- Content review includes a detailed review of body systems and their applications to massage.
- A companion Evolve website helps you review with study tips plus games and activities.
- A new five-step review process lets you identify areas that need more attention as you study and prepare. Tips for studying and test taking; what to memorize; how to apply concepts and think critically help you hone test-taking skills better than ever before.
- A full-color design features 100 new illustrations showing massage techniques and Anatomy & Physiology.
Part 1: How to Study for Credentialing Exams
1. Overview of the Licensing and Certification Process
2. How to Study for Exams
Part 2: Reviewing for Factual Recall
3. Review of Massage Application
4. Anatomy and Physiology
Part 3: Reviewing for Comprehension
5. Massage Theory and Application
6. Functional Anatomy and Physiology
Part 4: Review Questions by Content Area
7. Therapeutic Massage
8. Anatomy and Physiology Pathology
Part 5: Practice Exams
A. Diseases and Indications/Contraindications for Massage Therapy
C. Answer Keys
Sandy Fritz, MS, NCTMB, Founder, Owner, Director, and Head Instructor, Health Enrichment Center, School of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, Lapeer, Michigan