Mosby's Exam Review for Computed Tomography - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 2nd Edition
This study tool has everything you need to prepare for the ARRT CT exam! Written in outline format, Mosby's Exam Review for Computed Tomography, 2nd Edition serves as both a study guide and an in-depth review. It covers the three content areas on the CT advanced certification examination: patient care, imaging procedures, and physics/instrumentation. Developed by Daniel N. DeMaio, BS, RT(R) (CT), the book simulates the Registry exam with three 165-question mock exams. A companion Evolve website includes a test bank of 635 questions that can be randomly sampled to create unlimited variations -- so you never take the same test twice.
- Review questions with answers help you prepare for the ARRT exam and identify areas that need additional study.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers provide you with the information you need to make the most out of the Q&A sections.
- A thorough, outline-format review covers the three content areas on the computed tomography advanced certification exam: patient care, imaging procedures, and physics/instrumentation.
- Mock exams in the book and on the Evolve website prepare you for the ARRT exam, with three 165-question mock exams in the book and 635 questions on Evolve that may be randomly accessed for an unlimited number of exam variations.
- Study aids on Evolve allow you to bookmark questions for later study, see rationales for correct and incorrect answers, get test tips for different questions, and record and date-stamp your test scores.
2. Review of Patient Care in CT
- Patient Preparation
- Assessment and Monitoring
- IV Procedures
- Contrast Agents
- Radiation Safety/Dosimetry
3. Review of Imaging Procedures in Computed Tomography
- Hepatobiliary System
- Adrenal Glands
- Genitourinary System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Pelvis and Reproductive System
4. Review of Physics and Instrumentation in Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography System Operation
- Image Processing/Display
- Image Archival and Communication
- Image Quality
- Artifact Recognition and Reduction
Simulated Exam One
Simulated Exam Two
Simulated Exam Three
Answer Key for Exam One
Answer Key for Exam Two
Answer Key for Exam Three
Daniel N. DeMaio, BS, RT(R)(CT), Director, Radiologic Technology Program, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT