Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 4th Edition
With over 5,000 recently upgraded, reviewed, revised, rewritten, and reorganized questions- more than any other exam review- Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Techniques 4th Edition is your key to success on the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE). This new and updated edition matches the presentation of the exam and reflects the seven domains of the VTNE to ensure the most accurate and effective exam prep available.
- Rationales for answers reinforce knowledge and provide reasoning behind answers.
- Companion CD simulates the testing experience with timed, randomized practice exams.
- Acclaimed question writers offer comprehensive coverage of topics.
- New organization reflects the seven domains of the revised VTNE.
- Exam format consists of a multiple-choice style that mimics the national exam so you know what to expect on test day.
- More than 5,000 rigorously reviewed questions test factual knowledge, reasoning skills, and clinical judgment.
Part One: FOUNDATION KNOWLEDGE REVIEW 1. Anatomy and Physiology 2. Hospital Procedures 3. Medical Calculations 4. Medical Terminology Part Two VTNE REVIEW 1. Pharmacology 2. Surgical Nursing 3. Dentistry 4. Clinical Laboratory 5. Animal Nursing
A. Animal Care B. Emergency Care C. Pocket Pets/Laboratory Animals D. Medical Nursing
6. Diagnostic Imaging 7. Anesthesiology
Thomas P. Colville, DVM, MSc, Director, Veterinary Technology Program, Department of Veterinary and Microbiological Sciences, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND