This product is available without an access card. Click the button below to get instant access now.
Unit 1: Foundations for Practice
1. Concepts Basic to Perioperative Nursing
2. Patient Safety and Risk Management NEW!
3. Infection Prevention and Control in the Perioperative Setting
5. Positioning the Patient for Surgery
6. Sutures, Needles, and Instruments
7. Surgical Modalities
8. Wound Healing, Dressings, and Drains
9. Postoperative Patient Care and Pain Management
Unit 2: Surgical Interventions
10. Gastrointestinal Surgery
11. Surgery of the Liver, Biliary Tract, Pancreas, and Spleen
12. Repair of Hernias
13. Gynecologic and Obstetric Surgery
14. Genitourinary Surgery
15. Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
16. Breast Surgery
17. Ophthalmic Surgery
18. Otorhinolarygologic Surgery
19. Orthopedic Surgery
21. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
22. Thoracic Surgery
23. Vascular Surgery
24. Cardiac Surgery
Unit 3: Special Considerations
25. Pediatric Surgery
26. Geriatric Surgery
27. Trauma Surgery
28. Interventional Radiology NEW!
29. Integrated Health Practices: Complementary and Alternative Therapies
30. Workplace Issues and Staff Safety NEW!