Mosby's Radiography Online for Radiologic Science for Technologists, 10th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of diagnostic imaging and protection with Mosby’s Radiography Online! Corresponding to the content in Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics, Biology and Protection, 10th Edition, this online course helps you develop the critical thinking skills you need to produce diagnostic-quality radiographs safely and effectively. Narrated animations and slide shows clarify difficult concepts, and interactive exercises provide review and allow you to assess your knowledge. From well-known radiography author and lecturer Stewart Bushong, MRO makes it easier to learn, apply, and master the concepts in your textbook.
- Unique interactive exercises provide outcome-based learning with matching, multiple choice with rationales, labeling, and short answer questions.
- Detailed animations and slide shows help to communicate difficult concepts and enhance your understanding.
- Image enlargement lets you see the details of radiographic images and illustrations in pop-up windows.
- Quizzes at the end of each section give you a review and help identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Exams for every module help identify your strengths and weaknesses, and are automatically scored and saved to your instructor’s grade book.
- Updated modules reflect the textbook’s new content on technology.
- NEW! Glossary links offer easy access to definitions of key terms used in radiography.
Module 1: Essential Concepts of Radiologic Science
Module 2: The Structure of Matter
Module 3: Electromagnetic Energy
Module 4: Electricity, Magnetism, and Electromagnetism
Module 5: The X-ray Imaging System
Module 6: The X-ray Tube
Module 7: X-ray Production
Module 8: X-ray Emission
Module 9: X-ray Interaction with Matter
Module 10: Concepts of Radiographic Image Quality
Module 11: Control of Scatter Radiation
Module 12: Screen-Film Radiography
Module 13: Screen-Film Radiographic Technique
Module 14: Computers in Medical Imaging
Module 15: Computed Radiography
Module 16: Digital Radiography
Module 17: Digital Radiographic Technique
Module 18: Viewing the Digital Radiographic Image
Module 19: Screen-Film Radiographic Artifacts
Module 20: Screen-Film Radiographic Quality Control
Module 21: Digital Radiographic Artifacts
Module 22: Digital Radiographic Quality Control
Module 23: Mammography
Module 24: Mammography Quality Control
Module 25: Fluoroscopy
Module 26: Digital Fluoroscopy
Module 27: Interventional Radiography
Module 28: Computed Tomography
Module 29: Human Biology
Module 30: Fundamental Principles of Radiobiology
Module 31: Molecular Radiobiology
Module 32: Cellular Radiobiology
Module 33: Deterministic Effects of Radiation
Module 34: Stochastic Effects of Radiation
Module 35: Health Physics
Module 36: Designing for Radiation Protection
Module 37: Patient Radiation Dose Management
Module 38: Occupational Radiation Dose Management
Stewart C. Bushong, ScD, FACR, FACMP, Professor of Radiologic Science, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX