Mosby's Radiography Online for Radiologic Science for Technologists, 10th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of diagnostic imaging and protection with Mosby’s Radiography Online! Corresponding to the content in Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics, Biology and Protection, 10th Edition, this online course helps you develop the critical thinking skills you need to produce diagnostic-quality radiographs safely and effectively. Narrated animations and slide shows clarify difficult concepts, and interactive exercises provide review and allow you to assess your knowledge. From well-known radiography author and lecturer Stewart Bushong, MRO makes it easier to learn, apply, and master the concepts in your textbook.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Unique interactive exercises provide outcome-based learning with matching, multiple choice with rationales, labeling, and short answer questions.
- Detailed animations and slide shows help to communicate difficult concepts and enhance your understanding.
- Image enlargement lets you see the details of radiographic images and illustrations in pop-up windows.
- Quizzes at the end of each section give you a review and help identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Exams for every module help identify your strengths and weaknesses, and are automatically scored and saved to your instructor’s grade book.
- Updated modules reflect the textbook’s new content on technology.
- NEW! Glossary links offer easy access to definitions of key terms used in radiography.
Module 1: Essential Concepts of Radiologic Science
Module 2: The Structure of Matter
Module 3: Electromagnetic Energy
Module 4: Electricity, Magnetism, and Electromagnetism
Module 5: The X-ray Imaging System
Module 6: The X-ray Tube
Module 7: X-ray Production
Module 8: X-ray Emission
Module 9: X-ray Interaction with Matter
Module 10: Concepts of Radiographic Image Quality
Module 11: Control of Scatter Radiation
Module 12: Screen-Film Radiography
Module 13: Screen-Film Radiographic Technique
Module 14: Computers in Medical Imaging
Module 15: Computed Radiography
Module 16: Digital Radiography
Module 17: Digital Radiographic Technique
Module 18: Viewing the Digital Radiographic Image
Module 19: Screen-Film Radiographic Artifacts
Module 20: Screen-Film Radiographic Quality Control
Module 21: Digital Radiographic Artifacts
Module 22: Digital Radiographic Quality Control
Module 23: Mammography
Module 24: Mammography Quality Control
Module 25: Fluoroscopy
Module 26: Digital Fluoroscopy
Module 27: Interventional Radiography
Module 28: Computed Tomography
Module 29: Human Biology
Module 30: Fundamental Principles of Radiobiology
Module 31: Molecular Radiobiology
Module 32: Cellular Radiobiology
Module 33: Deterministic Effects of Radiation
Module 34: Stochastic Effects of Radiation
Module 35: Health Physics
Module 36: Designing for Radiation Protection
Module 37: Patient Radiation Dose Management
Module 38: Occupational Radiation Dose Management
Stewart C. Bushong, ScD, FAAPM, FACR, Professor of Radiologic Science, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX