Massage Online (MO) for Fritz Essential Sciences for Therapeutic Massage, 4th Edition
Perfect your understanding of the anatomy and physiology concepts in Fritz: Essential Sciences for Therapeutic Massage, 3rd Edition with Massage Online! This engaging, easy-to-follow course combines complete coverage of essential scientific principles with dynamic video, animations, and exercises to create a fully interactive learning experience that helps you prepare for success in massage practice.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Learning modules reinforce textbook content chapter-by-chapter.
- Massage Application icons and dynamic slide shows illustrate therapeutic applications of scientific principles.
- Identification and labeling, sequencing, and multiple-select exercises enable you to learn interactively.
- Video clips and A&P animations make complex concepts more approachable and understandable.
- Case studies strengthen your critical thinking skills and challenge you to apply your understanding to scenarios you may encounter in practice.
- High-quality illustrations clarify key anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, and pathology content.
- Module Objective content outlines and a user-friendly design ensure easy navigation and efficient learning.
Sandy Fritz, BS, MS, NCTMB, Director, Health Enrichment Center, School of Therapeutic Massage, Lapeer, Michigan, USA