Massage Online (MO) for Fritz Essential Sciences for Therapeutic Massage, 4th Edition
Perfect your understanding of the anatomy and physiology concepts in Fritz: Essential Sciences for Therapeutic Massage, 3rd Edition with Massage Online! This engaging, easy-to-follow course combines complete coverage of essential scientific principles with dynamic video, animations, and exercises to create a fully interactive learning experience that helps you prepare for success in massage practice.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Learning modules reinforce textbook content chapter-by-chapter.
- Massage Application icons and dynamic slide shows illustrate therapeutic applications of scientific principles.
- Identification and labeling, sequencing, and multiple-select exercises enable you to learn interactively.
- Video clips and A&P animations make complex concepts more approachable and understandable.
- Case studies strengthen your critical thinking skills and challenge you to apply your understanding to scenarios you may encounter in practice.
- High-quality illustrations clarify key anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, and pathology content.
- Module Objective content outlines and a user-friendly design ensure easy navigation and efficient learning.
Sandy Fritz, BS, MS, NCTMB, Founder, Owner, Director, and Head Instructor
Health Enrichment Center
School of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork