Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiographic Pathology for Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology, 5th Edition (eCommerce Version)
Page Count: 8
List Price: $57.95
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
Offering dynamic online learning, Mosby's Radiography Online covers the radiographic pathology topics you must learn to meet ASRT requirements. It offers a basic understanding of the principles of pathology relating to imaging science and the radiographic appearance of specific diseases and processes within the body systems. Engaging animations and slideshows help to communicate difficult concepts. This online resource supports the content in many textbooks, including Eisenberg: Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology and Kowalczyk: Radiographic Pathology for Technologists.
- Unique outcome-based learning ensures that you meet ASRT learning objectives.
- Animations and slideshows with audio narration communicate complex concepts that are impossible to convey with static illustrations.
- A contemporary design makes content easy to read and the course easy to navigate.
- Enlarged images appear in popup windows, making it easier to see detail in densely labeled illustrations and radiographic images.
- Unique Learn More feature is included for some images, enhancing the study of radiographic pathology.
- Unique summation screens provide review and remediation of content.
- Unique section quizzes help you determine any additional study needs before taking the exam.
- End-of-module exams offer excellent preparation for the accrediting exam.
- Unique audio glossary makes it easy to listen to pronunciations of key radiographic pathology terms.
- External links connect you to related websites for further research and study.
Module 1 Introduction to Pathology
Module 2 Skeletal System
Module 3 Respiratory System
Module 4 Gastrointestinal System
Module 5 Hepatobiliary System
Module 6 Urinary System
Module 7 Reproductive System
Module 8 Cardiovascular System
Module 9 Nervous System
Module 10 Endocrine System
Module 11 Hematopoietic System
Tammy Curtis, PhD, RT (R)(CT)(CHES), Associate Professor, Radiologic Sciences, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR and Mosby