Clinical Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory Manual for Veterinary Technicians - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource,
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Page Count: 496
List Price: $42.95
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
Reinforce the A&P principles you’ve learned in Clinical Anatomy & Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition with this practical laboratory resource. Filled with interactive exercises, step-by-step procedure guidelines, and full-color photos and illustrations, this lab manual is designed to help you understand A&P in relation to your clinical responsibilities as a veterinary technician and apply your knowledge in the laboratory setting.
- A comprehensive approach builds on the concepts presented in Clinical Anatomy & Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition to strengthen your anatomical and physiological knowledge of all major species.
- Engaging, clinically oriented activities help you establish proficiency in radiographic identification, microscopy, and other essential skills.
- Step-by-step dissection guides familiarize you with the dissection process and ensure clinical accuracy.
- Clinical Application boxes demonstrate the clinical relevance of anatomical and physiological principles and reinforce your understanding.
- Full-color photographs and illustrations clarify structure and function.
- A renowned author team lends practical guidance specifically designed for veterinary technicians.
- A detailed glossary provides quick access to hundreds of key terms and definitions.
1. Anatomical Terms
3. Cell Anatomy
4. Exploring Tissues
5. Integumentary System
6. Skeletal System
7. Muscular System
8. Cardiovascular System
9. Respiratory System
10. Digestive System
11. Nervous System
12. Sense Organs
13. Endocrine System
14. Urinary System
15. Reproductive System
16. Avian Anatomy
Thomas P. Colville, DVM, MSc, Director, Veterinary Technology Program, Department of Veterinary and Microbiological Sciences, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND and Joanna M. Bassert, VMD, Professor and Director, Program of Veterinary Technology, Manor College, Jenkintown, PA