This product is available without an access card. Click the button below to get instant access now.
Find the latest evidence-based research and clinical treatments! Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp, 11th Edition covers the science, theory, and practice of endondontics with chapters written by internationally renowned experts. Full-color illustrations and detailed radiographs guide you through each step of endodontic care — from diagnosis and treatment planning to proven techniques for managing pulpal and periapical diseases. New to the print edition are seven new chapters, and the eBook version adds three more. As an Expert Consult title, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp lets you search the entire contents of the book on your desktop or mobile device, and includes videos, case studies, and more. Edited by noted specialists Kenneth Hargreaves and Louis Berman, this book is the definitive resource in endodontics!
Part 1: The Core Science of Endodontics
2. Management of Endodontic Emergencies
3. Diagnosis of Non-odontogenic Toothache
4. Case Selection and Treatment Planning
5. Preparation for Treatment
6. Armamentarium and Sterilization
7. Tooth Morphology and Access Cavity Preparation
8. Instruments, Materials, and Devices
9. Cleaning and Shaping of the Root Canal System
10. Obturation of the Cleaned and Shaped Root Canal System
11. Endodontic Records and Legal Responsibilities
Part 2: The Advanced Science of Endodontics
12. Structure and Functions of the Dentin-Pulp Complex
13. Pulpal Reactions to Caries and Dental Procedures
14. Pathobiology of the Periapex NEW!
15. Microbiology and Treatment of Endodontic Infections
Part 3: Related Clinical Topics
16. Regenerative Endodontics NEW!
17. The Role of Endodontics after Dental Traumatic Injuries
18. Endodontic and Periodontal Interrelationships
19. Endodontic Pharmacology
20. Local Anesthesia in Endodontics
21. Periradicular Surgery
22. Restoration of the Endodontically Treated Tooth NEW!
23. Pediatric Endodontics: Endodontic Treatment for the Primary and Young Permanent Dentition
24. Effects of Age and Systemic Health on Endodontics
25. Non-Surgical Retreatment
Expert Consult Chapters (online only)
26. Understanding and Managing the Fearful Dental Patient
27. The Law and Dental Technology: Focus on Endodontics
28. Digital Technology in Endodontic Practice
29. CBCT for Endodontics NEW!
30. Endodontic Practice Management NEW!