Mosby's Veterinary PDQ - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card),
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Page Count: 210
List Price: $27.95
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
Exactly what you need for the clinical setting, this full-color, pocket-sized reference offers instant access to hundreds of veterinary medicine facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Key coverage of pharmacology, animal care, dentistry, nursing care, diagnostic imaging, urinalysis, blood tests, and more is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections — each tabbed and color-coded with a rapid-reference table of contents to help you find information fast.
- Written by respected veterinary technology educator Margi Sirois, RVT, MS, EdD, this collection of commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information, such as charts, graphs, formulas, conversions, and lab values offers quick access to the data you need to deliver safe and efficient veterinary care.
- Information is easy to find in 10 tabbed, color-coded sections: Pharmacology and Math, Animal Care, Procedures, Dentistry, Surgical/Anesthetic Nursing, Urinalysis, Hematology and Serology, Parasitology, Microbiology/Cytology, and Normal Values
- Color-coded tabs feature a table of contents with page references, making it easy to quickly locate key information within each section.
- Full-color format includes illustrations that highlight and clarify important concepts.
- Convenient pocket size lets you keep this reference with you and refer to it in any setting.
- Spiral binding allows you to lay the booklet flat for easy reference.
PHARMACOLOGY MATHPharmacy/Pharmacology Commonly Used Rx Abbreviations Common Medications
- Heartworm Preventives
- Inhalant Anesthetics
- Analgesics and Antiinflammatories
- Parenteral Fluids
- Blood Products
- Cardiovascular Drugs
- Respiratory Drugs
- Gastrointestinal Drugs
- Endocrine Drugs
- Antidotes/Reversing Agents
- Cast Application
- Robert Jones Bandage
- Abdominal/Chest Bandage
- Pressure Bandage
- Catheter Selection
- Cephalic Catheter Placement
- Jugular Catheter Placement
- Electrode Placement for Standard Limb Leads
- Normal Canine P-ORS-T Complex
- Common Abnormalities Seen on ECG
- pH Chart
- Comparison of Dirofilaria and Dipetalonema
- Fine Needle Biopsy Aspiration Procedure
- Fine Needle Biopsy Nonaspirate Procedure
- Ear Swabs
Margi Sirois, EdD, MS, RVT, LAT, Wright Career College, Overland Park, Kansas, USA