Mosby's Review for the NBDE Part II, 2nd Edition
Perfect for those who have passed Part I of the National Dental Board Exam and are preparing for Part II, the new second edition of Mosby’s Review for the NBDE, Part II includes all the review and testing practice students need to pass Part II. Edited by Frank Dowd, a recognized authority in the dental field, and authored by experts in each of the 4 subject areas, this complete exam review utilizes an easy-to-use outline format that mirrors the topic progression of the NBDE. Content review includes the most up-to-date information on all the basic biomedical and dental sciences that are covered in Part II of the NBDE — including Endodontics, Operative Dentistry, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery and Pain Control, Oral Diagnosis, Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry, Patient Management, Periodontics, Pharmacology, and Prosthodontics. This review companion also comes loaded with endless practice questions reflecting the latest question types, customizable testing modes, and hundreds informative examples and illustrations.
- Easy-to-use outline format organizes essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Exam-based progression of topics presents sections and topics in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Practice exams with approximately 450 questions appear at the end of the book along with the correct answers and rationales.
- Approximately 400 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key biomedical and dental topics.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
- NEW! Online resources on the companion Evolve website include:
- Database of exam questions
- Timed practice exams
- Custom test generator to mimic the NBDE II
- Sample cases
- Answers and rationales
- Downloadable apps
- NEW! Practice and testing modes for NBDE II review allow you to test yourself via category or in a testing format that allows you to create an unlimited number of unique practice tests with instant feedback.
- UPDATED! New test items types in practice exams include multiple correct answer, extended matching, and answer ordering question types that are found on the latest NBDE exam from the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE).
Section 1: Endodontics
Section 2: Operative Dentistry
Section 3: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery/Pain Control
Section 4: Oral Diagnosis
Section 5: Orthodontics/Pediatric Dentistry
Section 6: Patient Management
Section 7: Periodontics
Section 8: Pharmacology
Section 9: Prosthodontics