Mosby's Review for the NBDE Part II - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Get all the review and testing practice you need to pass the NBDE Part II! Providing the most up-to-date information on the biomedical and dental sciences addressed in Part II of the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) — including Endodontics, Operative Dentistry, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery and Pain Control, Oral Diagnosis, Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry, Patient Management, Periodontics, Pharmacology, and Prosthodontics — this complete exam review features an easy-to-use outline format that mirrors the topic progression of the NBDE. Plus, it’s loaded with informative examples and illustrations, endless practice questions reflecting the latest question types, and customizable testing modes to ensure you are fully prepared to tackle every aspect of Part II of the NBDE!
- Easy-to-use outline format organizes essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Exam-based progression of topics presents sections and topics in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Practice exams with approximately 450 questions appear at the end of the book along with the correct answers and rationales.
- Approximately 400 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key biomedical and dental topics.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
- NEW! Online resources on the companion Evolve website include:
- Database of exam questions
- Timed practice exams
- Custom test generator to mimic the NBDE II
- Sample cases
- Answers and rationales
- Downloadable apps
- NEW! Practice and testing modes for NBDE II review allow you to test yourself via category or in a testing format that allows you to create an unlimited number of unique practice tests with instant feedback.
- UPDATED! New test items types in practice exams include multiple correct answer, extended matching, and answer ordering question types that are found on the latest NBDE exam from the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE).
Section 1: Endodontics
Section 2: Operative Dentistry
Section 3: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery/Pain Control
Section 4: Oral Diagnosis
Section 5: Orthodontics/Pediatric Dentistry
Section 6: Patient Management
Section 7: Periodontics
Section 8: Pharmacology
Section 9: Prosthodontics