Review Questions and Answers for Dental Assisting - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource,2nd Edition
Prepare to become a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) or pass your local and state exams with this best-selling, all-inclusive resource. This new edition features five times the practice of the CDA exam, with a total of 1,600 multiple-choice questions that cover all the standard topics and procedures specific to dental assisting. A new companion website includes a database of exam questions and custom test generator with time-clock functionality, plus new questions that correspond to new expanded functions in certain states. Rest assured that with this review guide, you will get the realistic exam practice you need to pass any certification exam.
- Comprehensive practice with 1,600 multiple-choice questions covers all the standard topics and procedures specific to dental assisting.
- Questions are organized into the equivalent of five Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) examinations, following the exam blueprint with the same number and type of questions you can expect to see in the General Chairside, Infection Control, and Radiation Health and Safety exams.
- Answer rationales help you assess your understanding and gauge your exam readiness.
- Customized exam creation allows you to specify the types and numbers of questions from each of the three categories (general chairside, radiation health and safety, and infection control)
- Unique companion website allows you to practice specific types and numbers of questions or easily generate from the 1600-question item bank practice exams that mimic the types and numbers of questions on the CDA exam. Additional practice on expanded functions is available by topic or state.
- Realistic computerized testing experience with a clock function helps you learn to use the available testing time wisely.
- Photos and illustrations included with exam questions provide realistic exam simulation.
- NEW! Now with five times the practice of the CDA exam, 640 new questions give you more opportunities master content and gain test-taking confidence.
- NEW & UNIQUE! An additional 150 questions that correspond to existing and new expanded functions in certain states ensure that you are prepared for exam success in any state you wish to practice.
- NEW & UNIQUE! Companion website includes a database of exam questions and a custom test generator to mimic the CDA exam, along with the expanded functions questions grouped by state and topic to give you real-world test-taking experience.
Preparing for a Credentialing Examination—Guidelines for the Candidate
Test 1 General Chairside Radiation Health and Safety Infection Control Answers and Rationales
Test 2 General Chairside Radiation Health and Safety Infection Control Answers and Rationales
Test 3 General Chairside Radiation Health and Safety Infection Control Answers and Rationales
National and State Contacts
Mosby and Betty Ladley Finkbeiner, CDA Emeritus, BS, MS, Emeritus Faculty, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI