Does your instructor plan to use this product on Evolve (instead of a school's LMS - like Blackboard, etc)?
Be ready for ICD-10-PCS with the ICD-10-PCS Online Training Modules, 2014 Edition! Five interactive modules give you an introduction to ICD-10-PCS and teach you how to translate your knowledge of ICD-9-CM to the new code set. Upon completion and passing of a final exam, you will earn an American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) Certificate good for 4.0 continuing education units, as well as an American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) Certificate good for 4.0 continuing education units. Prove to employers and colleagues that you are ICD-10-PCS-ready with one convenient online course!
- Convenient online format works with your busy schedule so you can master the concepts of ICD-10-PCS at your own pace.
- Upon successful completion (70% or higher on the final exam), you’ll receive a certificate entitling you to 4 CEUs from the AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders) and 4 CEUs from AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association). This program has been approved by AHIMA for 4 CEUs.
- NEW! All ICD-10-PCS codes updated to the latest ICD-10-PCS code set ensure you are up to speed with the latest codes.
- General Equivalency Mapping (GEMs) files help you learn to locate ICD-10-PCS codes.
- Learning activities throughout the modules reinforce information.
- Assessment exams for every module can be used as self-assessment mechanisms to help you prepare for the final exam.
- Immediate feedback on all activities and assessments throughout the course reinforces your learning and encourages subject mastery.
- Critical thinking questions allow you to analyze and synthesize the module concepts.
- Web links supplement the case studies and provide opportunities for further study.
- Learning objectives help you focus on the key concepts for each module.
- NEW! All ICD-10-PCS codes updated to the latest ICD-10-PCS code set ensure you stay on top of the latest codes.
Chapter 1: ICD-10-PCS History and Organization
Lesson 1: History and Design
Lesson 2: ICD-10-PCS Versus ICD-9-CM
Lesson 3: Use and Organization of ICD-10-PCS
Chapter 2: ICD-10-PCS Code Structure and Definitions
Lesson 1: Body Systems
Lesson 2: Root Operations
Lesson 3: Body Parts
Lesson 4: Approaches
Lesson 5: Other Considerations
Chapter 3: ICD-10-PCS Coding Guidelines
Lesson 1: The Basics
Lesson 2: Body System Guidelines
Lesson 3: Root Operation Guidelines
Lesson 4: Body Part Guidelines
Lesson 5: Other Considerations
Chapter 4: Other Medical and Surgical-Related Procedures
Lesson 1: Obstetrics
Lesson 2: Placement
Lesson 3: Administration
Lesson 4: Measurement and Monitoring
Lesson 5: Extracorporeal Assistance and Performance
Lesson 6: Extracorporeal Therapies
Lesson 7: Osteopathic Procedures
Lesson 8: Other Procedures
Lesson 9: Chiropractic Procedures
Chapter 5: Ancillary Procedures
Lesson 1: Imaging
Lesson 2: Nuclear Medicine
Lesson 3: Radiation Oncology
Lesson 4: Physical Rehabilitation and Diagnostic Audiology
Lesson 5: Mental Health
Lesson 6: Substance Abuse Treatment