This product is available without an access card. Click the button below to get instant access now.
Learn to master implant procedures and techniques with ease using this vivid atlas-style guide! Written by leading expert Michael S. Block, DMD, Color Atlas of Dental Implant Surgery, 4th Edition provides clear, full-color clinical photos and practical instructions covering a wide range of implant challenges. This guide will walk you through treatment planning, pre-surgical guidelines, detailed surgical techniques, and postoperative follow-up. This new fourth edition also includes expansive content updates, realistic case studies, and a new companion website that houses over 60 video clips that clearly demonstrate the nuances and techniques of implant procedures that can’t be seen in still photos. With this book, you’ll be fully prepared to address any implant-related situation and achieve optimal results!
Part 1: Mandible
1. Surgery of the Anterior Mandible
2. Surgery of the Posterior Mandible
Part 2: Maxilla
3. Surgery of the Edentulous and Partially Edentulous Maxilla
4. Maxillary Sinus Grafting
5. Zygomaticus Implants and Angled Implants for the Edentulous Maxilla
6. Techniques for Grafting the Extraction Site
7. Immediate Provisionalization of Implant Restorations
8. Esthetic Anterior Implant Restorations: Surgical Techniques for Optimal Results
9. Soft Tissue Manipulation Around Implants in the Esthetic Zone