Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology Text - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Uses the popular "programmed learning" approach to promote fast learning and reference.
- Covers every aspects of chest radiology, including basic science, image interpretation, and terminology.
- Features CT and MR images as well as traditional radiographs, for easy comparison between modalities.
- Introduces PET imaging, now widely used for diagnosing chest diseases.
- Provides complete explanations of new terminology.
- Replaces old images with the new, digital-quality radiographs.
- Includes a CD-ROM with additional images and tests of varying levels of difficulty...perfect for beginning medical students through fourth-year residents.
1. The Radiographic Examination
2. Cross-sectional Imaging Techniques
3. The Normal Chest X-Ray
4. Lobar Anatomy
5. Segmental Anatomy
6. The Silhouette Sign
7. The Air Bronchogram Sign
8. Lobar and Segmental Collapse
9. Patterns of Lung Disease
10. The Mediastinum
11. The Pleural and Extrapleural Space
12. Cardiovascular Disease
Appendix: Felson’s Ten Axioms for a Lifetime of Medical Learning
Lawrence R Goodman