Online Internship for Medical Coding 2014 Edition,
Page Count: 4
List Price: $102.00
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
- 18 engaging modules cover diverse specialties and simulate the work experience of a multi-specialty medical practice.
- 540 total reports, including 30 reports in each module, progress from easy to more difficult cases.
- Answers and rationales help you understand the reasoning behind a proper coding sequence.
- Trial and practice exams in each module help you track your comprehension and progress.
- Dual coding addresses the transition to ICD-10 by providing coding answers in both ICD-9 and ICD-10.
- Program locking enables you to keep patient information private while away from your desk.
- Building a printable portfolio of results provides examples of your work and demonstrates proficiency to potential employers.
- Updated content includes the latest coding information available, promoting accurate coding and success on the job.
Module 1: Evaluation and Management
Module 2: Anesthesia
Module 3: Cardiology
Module 4: Integumentary
Module 5: Emergency Medicine
Module 6: Medicine
Module 7: Gastroenterology
Module 8: Pulmonary
Module 9: Neurology and Ophthalmology
Module 10: OB/GYN
Module 11: Orthopedics
Module 12: Otorhinolaryngology
Module 13: Pathology
Module 14: Pediatrics, Neonatology, and Adolescent Medicine
Module 15: Diagnostic Radiology
Module 16: Interventional Radiology and Radiation Oncology
Module 17: Urology
Module 18: General Surgery
Carol J. Buck, MS, CPC, CCS-P, Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN