Hacker & Moore's Essentials of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 5th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
Get guidance on evaluation, diagnosis, and management of a wide range of obstetric and gynecologic disorders from the most comprehensive and concise reference on the subject. The 5th Edition of this popular and practical resource features additional clinical photos and material on vaccination and disease prevention. The full-color design with illustrations and photographs complement the text. Access the full text online, along with an additional image gallery, case studies, and online note-taking via Student Consult for a better learning experience.
- Features a full-color design and images for a visually accessible guide that easily correlates to actual clinical experience.
- Delivers must-know information efficiently and effectively through a concise, clear writing style.
- Features a chapter on vaccination and disease prevention and origin for increased clinical focus and utility.
- Incorporates more clinical photographs for a clearer visual presentation of clinical applications.
- Reflects changes in the APGO/CREOG objectives through updated content.
Neville F. Hacker, MD, Professor of Gynaecologic Oncology, Conjoint, University of New South Wales; Director, Gynecologic Cancer Center, Royal Hospital for Women, Sydney, Australia, Joseph C. Gambone, DO, MPH, Executive Editor, Professor Emeritus of Obstetrics and Gynecology,David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Attending Physician, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Private Infertility and Reproductive Endocrinology Practice, Durango, Colorado and Calvin J. Hobel, MD, Miriam Jacobs Chair in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Professor of Pediatrics, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California