This product is available without an access card. Click the button below to get instant access now.
Learn to produce the most accurate radiographic images on the first try with Radiographic Image Analysis, 4th Edition. This thoroughly updated guide walks you through the steps of how to carefully evaluate an image, how to identify the improper positioning or technique that caused a poor image, and how to correct the problem. For each procedure, there is a diagnostic-quality radiograph along with several examples of unacceptable radiographs, a complete list of radiographic evaluation guidelines, and detailed discussions on how each of the evaluation points is related to positioning and technique. Each unacceptable radiograph is accompanied by a description of the misaligned anatomical structures, how the patient was mis-positioned, and how to adjust technique to obtain an acceptable radiograph.
"The whole text is well presented." Reviewed by Jenny May on behalf of Radiography, July 2015
1. Guidelines for Image Analysis
2. Digital Radiography NEW!
3. Image Analysis of the Chest and Abdomen
4. Image Analysis of the Upper Extremity
5. Image Analysis of the Shoulder
6. Image Analysis of the Lower Extremity
7. Image Analysis of the Hip and Pelvis
8. Image Analysis of the Cervical and Thoracic Vertebrae
9. Image Analysis of the Lumbar Vertebrae, Sacrum, and Coccyx
10. Image Analysis of the Sternum and Ribs
11. Image Analysis of the Cranium
12. Image Analysis of the Digestive System