Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Maternity and Women's Health Care, 10th Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Learning
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Maternity & Women’s Health Care, 10e, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help students to learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking student performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learners by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
Unit One: Introduction to Maternity & Women's Health Care 1. 21st Century Maternity and Women's Health Nursing 2. Community Care: The Family and Culture 3. Clinical Genetics NEW FOCUS!
Unit Two: Women's Health 4. Assessment and Health Promotion 5. Violence Against Women 6. Reproductive System Concerns 7. Sexually Transmitted and Other Infections 8. Contraception and Abortion 9. Infertility 10. Problems of the Breast 11. Structural Disorders and Neoplasms of the Reproductive System
Unit Three: Pregnancy 12. Conception and Fetal Development 13. Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy 14. Maternal and Fetal Nutrition 15. Nursing Care of the Family During Pregnancy
Unit Four: Childbirth 16. Labor and Birth Processes 17. Pain Management 18. Fetal Assessment During Labor 19. Nursing Care of the Family During Labor and Birth
Unit Five: Postpartum 20. Postpartum Physiology 21. Nursing Care of the Family During the Postpartum Period 22. Transition to Parenthood
Unit Six: The Newborn 23. Physiologic and Behavioral Adaptations of the Newborn 24. Nursing Care of the Newborn and Family 25. Newborn Nutrition and Feeding
Unit Seven: Complications of Pregnancy 26. Assessment for Risk Factors in Pregnancy 27. Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy 28. Antepartum Hemorrhagic Disorders 29. Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders in Pregnancy 30. Medical-Surgical Problems in Pregnancy 31. Obstetric Critical Care 32. Mental Health Disorders and Substance Abuse in Pregnancy 33. Labor and Birth Complications 34. Postpartum Complications
Unit Eight: Newborn Complications 35. Acquired Problems of the Newborn 36. Hemolytic Disorders and Congenital Anomalies 37. Nursing Care of the High Risk Newborn 38. Perinatal Loss and Grief
Deitra Leonard Lowdermilk, RNC, PhD, FAAN, Clinical Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, Shannon E. Perry, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA, Mary Catherine Cashion, RN, BC, MSN, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA and Kathryn Rhodes Alden, EdD, MSN, RN, IBCLC, Clinical Associate Professor, School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
This product is available in the following formats: