Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Maternity Nursing - Revised Reprint, 8th Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Learning
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Maternity Nursing - Revised Reprint, 8th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
1. 21st Century Maternity Nursing: Culturally Competent, Community Focused
UNIT ONE: REPRODUCTIVE YEARS
2. Assessment and Health Promotion
3. Common Concerns
4. Contraception, Abortion, and Infertility
UNIT TWO: PREGNANCY
5. Genetics, Conception, and Fetal Development
6. Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
7. Nursing Care of the Family during Pregnancy
8. Maternal and Fetal Nutrition
UNIT THREE: CHILDBIRTH
9. Labor and Birth Processes
10. Management of Discomfort
11. Fetal Assessment during Labor
12. Nursing Care of the Family during Labor and Birth
UNIT FOUR: POSTPARTUM PERIOD
13. Maternal Physiologic Changes
14. Nursing Care of the Family during the Fourth Trimester
15. Transition to Parenthood
UNIT FIVE: THE NEWBORN
16. Physiologic and Behavioral Adaptations
17. Assessment and Care of the Newborn and Family
18. Newborn Nutrition and Feeding
UNIT SIX: COMPLICATIONS OF CHILDBEARING
19. Assessment for Risk Factors
20. Pregnancy at Risk: Preexisting Conditions
21. Pregnancy at Risk: Gestational Conditions
22. Labor and Birth at Risk
23. Postpartum Complications
24. The Newborn at Risk
Deitra Leonard Lowdermilk, RNC, PhD, FAAN, Clinical Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, Shannon E. Perry, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor Emerita, School of Nursing, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA and Mary Catherine Cashion, RN, BC, MSN, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN, USA