Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Mosby's Essentials for Nursing Assistants, 5th Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Learning
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Mosby's Essentials for Nursing Assistants, 5th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help students to learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking student performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
1. Introduction to Hospitals and Nursing Centers
2. The Person’s Rights NEW
3. The Nursing Assistant
4. Work Ethics
5. Communicating with the Health Team
6. Understanding the Person
7. Body Structure and Function
8. Caring for the Older Person
9. Assisting with Safety
10. Assisting with Fall Prevention
11. Assisting with Restraint Alternatives and Safe Restraint Use
12. Preventing Infection
13. Body Mechanics
14. Assisting with Moving and Transferring
15. Assisting With Comfort
16. Assisting With Hygiene
17. Assisting With Grooming
18. Assisting With Urinary Elimination
19. Assisting With Bowel Elimination
20. Assisting With Nutrition and Fluids
21. Assisting With Assessment
22. Assisting With Specimens
23. Assisting With Exercise and Activity
24. Assisting With Wound Care
25. Assisting with Pressure Ulcers NEW
26. Assisting With Oxygen Needs
27. Assisting With Rehabilitation and Restorative Care
28. Caring for Persons With Common Health Problems
29. Caring for Persons With Mental Health Problems
30. Caring for Persons With Confusion and Dementia
31. Assisting With Emergency Care
32. Assisting with End-of-Life Care
Sheila A. Sorrentino, PhD, RN, Curriculum and Health Care Consultant, Anthem, AZ and Leighann Remmert, MS, RN, Clinical Instructor, Capital Area School of Practical Nursing, Springfield, IL
This product is available in the following formats: