Saunders Q&A Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 2nd Edition
Get thorough NCLEX-PN review anytime and anywhere with Saunders Q&A Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Exam, 2nd Edition. From Linda Silvestri, the foremost expert in NCLEX prep, comes a collection of portable review cards with practice questions that reflect the latest NCLEX-PN test plan. Completely updated and organized by NCLEX Client Needs category, each of the 1,200 cards features an NCLEX practice question on the front, along with the question’s answer, rationale, and focused review topic on the reverse side. Silvestri’s insightful test-taking tips are also included on the cards to ensure you are fully prepared both in knowledge and mindset to ace the NCLEX-PN exam on the first try.
- UNIQUE! Test-taking strategies for each practice question provide direction and hints to the correct answer.
- Practice questions include detailed rationales for both the correct and incorrect options.
- NEW! 1,200 updated practice questions reflect the most recent NCLEX-PN test plan.
- NEW! Questions organized by clinical area allow you to focus on areas of weakness and use the cards as study aids for your course exams.
- NEW! Alternate item format question types including multiple response, prioritizing (ordered response), fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration (hot spot), and chart/exhibit prepare you for the interactive question types on the actual computerized exam.
- NEW! Increased pharmacology, prioritization, delegation and triage/disaster management coverage reflects the increased emphasis on these topics on the NCLEX-PN.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each answer identify a recommended review topic related to the question.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each test-taking strategy identify a recommended strategy to approach the question.
- NEW! Two-color design highlights key content.
Section 1: Fundamental Skills Questions
Section 2: Leadership/Management/Delegating/Prioritizing Questions
Section 3: Pharmacology Questions
Section 4: Maternity Questions
Section 5: Child Health Questions
Section 6: Adult Health Questions
Section 7: Mental Health Questions
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, FAAN, Assistant Professor of Nursing, Clinical Coordinator, Nursing Program, Salve Regina University, Newport, Rhode Island; President, Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, Rhode Island. and Angela Elizabeth Silvestri, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, CNE, Assistant Professor, Touro University Nevada-School of Nursing, Henderson, Nevada.