HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination (2 Year) (Access Code),2nd Edition
HESI/Saunders Online Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 2nd Edition, provides all of the aspects of a traditional print comprehensive review book, but with the convenience and added interactivity of the online format. The comprehensive online review provides key nursing content organized by content specialty areas and NCLEX Client Needs, with a reference list for nursing concepts. Each module is followed by a quiz to determine students’ mastery of the content. A comprehensive exam at the end of the course gives students a breakdown of their strengths and weaknesses. A wealth of illustrations, video, audio, and animation helps to clarify key concepts and engage students as they study for the course exams and prepare to take the NCLEX.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 24 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Trusted content from the bestselling Silvestri NCLEX titles and HESI live review courses is featured in a convenient, interactive, and flexible online format.
- Content review modules include bulleted topic summaries, key terms and definitions, practice questions, and case studies—as well as images, animations, and video clips.
- All alternate item question types are represented to give you practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- End-of-module and comprehensive exams provide a "dry run" for course and board exams.
- Detailed test-taking strategies and rationales for each question provide clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option.
- Video clips feature experienced nursing instructors explaining difficult concepts along with corresponding sample questions.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the most current NCLEX-RN test plan as well as clinical updates and medications.
- NEW! Content functionality enables you to approach content in the way that best fits your program and goals.
- NEW! 200 new questions that focus on alternate item types, pharmacology, and prioritization.
- NEW! Narrated PowerPoint reviews cover challenging topics such as pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance.
- NEW and EXPANDED! Leadership, delegation, and prioritization content reflects the increasing emphasis on management on the NCLEX-RN exam.
PART I: CONTENT AREAS
The Test Plan
Fundamentals of Nursing
Issues in Nursing
PART II: CLIENT NEEDS
The Test Plan
Growth and Development Over the Lifespan
Management of Care
Safety and Infection Control
Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
Reduction of Risk Potential
Coping and Adaptation
Growth and Development through the Lifespan
Prevention and Early Detection of Health Problems
PART III: NURSING CONCEPTS (GIDDENS & HESI)
Adherence and Motivation
Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
Health Policy and Health Care Law
Pain and Palliation
Professionalism and Ethics
Reproduction and Sexuality
Sensory Perception and Cognition
Stress and Coping
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI; President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, RI and HESI